Friday, September 28, 2012

"Keep a Couple Pink Toes In My Sandals..."

I will first start this post by saying that I have yet to find a pair of truly gorgeous feet in my life. Ever. I say that to say that my feet (in MY opinion) don't look half bad. So I decided to paint my toes pink. My sister in law was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer, so I went on a pink overhaul. Not to mention the fact that it's my fav color.

My OTHER passion (and my baby) is to eventually create my own cosmetic line. This color is Khandie Kouture by Frisky Fingers. I love the fact that it's a deep Bubble Gum Pink.

I love it, and I know if you love pink, you will too. They are on sale for $6.00. I will probably be sporting this color for the entire month of October so that my sister knows she's in my prayers and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment