Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary, GG!

As I sit here contemplating on what I'm thankful for, I am truly thankful for the ONE year that I've been a blogger. I know if anyone has their mind set on it, they can do it and become a very successful blogger, but I am just appreciative of the platform that I've built and am now expounding upon. I am grateful for the first post, the sabbatical, the return and now the current. I'm expanding, and I can only hope that you guys will be there with me to see my continous growth!

Happy One Year Anniversary, The Glammed Griot!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, G! The future shall only continue to increase our territories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, G! The future shall only continue to increase our territories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only the highest heights, my love. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete